cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooHoo Football is here

Journeyman

WooHoo Football is here

Yea today is the start of the season and still no Sprint NFL. I'm not suprised. With all the issues that Sprint is having with the Instinct. It would have been nice to get this right. It's a shame I have been a loyal customer for 10 years with Sprint. I do have to say that anytime that I had an issue they always resolved it. Sometime took more than one called but they came through. But with the Instinct They drag their feet. I understand the Java issue but how hard would it have been to get the NFL up and runnig for Kickoff TODAY. So we would atleast have something to priase Sprint about.

Tags (2)
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: WooHoo Football is here

If you go to fun, shopping, applications, and find NFL mobile you can download it there. I don't think this is the same application that sprint will be putting out sometime this month, but it's definitely better than nothing. I downloaded it and now I have two in my applications, one is NFL Mobile Live and the other is NFL Sprint Mobile. One is the one I downloaded and the other is the one they haven't come out with yet. Not sure what the difference will be. . . . .

Highlighted
Journeyman

The NFL App is available

Go to Fun->Shopping->Applications->All->NFL Mobile Live.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you would do a little research you would of already know that the NFL Mobile is already available; not that we should be doing any research to find these thing. Go to Shopping> Applications> All> NFL Mobile Live. Download and enjoy.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got it. Something is better than nothing:)

Just got it. Something is better than nothing:)

Highlighted
Journeyman

WHATEVER YOU DO, !!!DO NOT!!! DO THE ALERTS! I installed...

WHATEVER YOU DO, !!!DO NOT!!! DO THE ALERTS! I installed NFL mobile and added alerts, and i cant get them to stop sending them to me. They send the same alerts over and over and over. I even uninstalled the app and I still get the alerts. Sprint hasnt addressed this issue, they might not even know. But, If you get alerts, be prepared to get annoyed by them, cuz they will just keep coming. JUST AN FYI!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: WHATEVER YOU DO, !!!DO NOT!!! DO THE ALERTS! I installed...

@CHEWY_B79 wrote:
WHATEVER YOU DO, !!!DO NOT!!! DO THE ALERTS! I installed NFL mobile and added alerts, and i cant get them to stop sending them to me. They send the same alerts over and over and over. I even uninstalled the app and I still get the alerts. Sprint hasnt addressed this issue, they might not even know. But, If you get alerts, be prepared to get annoyed by them, cuz they will just keep coming. JUST AN FYI!!!

I unfortunately did that yesterday, and they would not stop even if I turned them of. I got about 200 messages in about 12 hour. They have finally stopped crosses fingers but it took a while.

EDIT

The messages are back. I have just recieved 5 messages in a minute. The messags are not even about football.

Message Edited by drummer2505 on 09-03-2008 03:31 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

LMAO

Bump.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

What the heck are you bumping?  If you have a problem, defect or question, please start a new thread.

Anyway, we did find a defect in the alerts and fixed it last night - the alerts should be quieting down and you should be able to unsubscribe from them.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

@wengla02 wrote:

Anyway, we did find a defect in the alerts and fixed it last night - the alerts should be quieting down and you should be able to unsubscribe from them.

Thank you on that.

Now is this the new NFL Mobile app, or this the old version that was just released for this phone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

@wengla02 wrote:

What the heck are you bumping? If you have a problem, defect or question, please start a new thread.

Did you even bother reading the two post above the one I posted? People are getting hundreds of text messages. Something that needs to be addressed. Maybe if Sprint would read up on customer concerns, then maybe there wouldn't be any need of bumping post for customers to read and avoid the same disaster these guys are experiencing. In this case; hundreds of text messages in a matter of 5 minutes. Thank you for your interest.

Message Edited by SickOlicious on 09-04-2008 04:03 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can't seem to get this application. Every link goes to a blank page. Direct links from text messages, Shopping, or links in the web browser all result in a blank page.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat