cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooHoo Football is here

Highlighted
Journeyman

WooHoo Football is here

Yea today is the start of the season and still no Sprint NFL. I'm not suprised. With all the issues that Sprint is having with the Instinct. It would have been nice to get this right. It's a shame I have been a loyal customer for 10 years with Sprint. I do have to say that anytime that I had an issue they always resolved it. Sometime took more than one called but they came through. But with the Instinct They drag their feet. I understand the Java issue but how hard would it have been to get the NFL up and runnig for Kickoff TODAY. So we would atleast have something to priase Sprint about.

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Journeyman

I got the full application. Received the text alert, listening to giants game right now through the NFL app. it's neat application, not to much different than old app but get audio of EVERY game.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Darn it - I didn't realize there were two different apps and when I found NFL Mobile Live, I deleted the other one. Then Sprint sent me the text and I deleted that too. Anybody know where I can go to get the new app again?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem as the poster above. I got the text that I could download the app, went to fun, and pressed download now. It ran brief download and then when at 100% tried to take me to the internet. Once there, all I get is a white page. I have tried numerous times and in numerous places and the same thing happens every time. This is BS! Sprint needs to get this fixed, and fixed now. What is going on with this app?

**I actually just started to check out if I could find the older NFL app by going to the shopping button under the fun menu and I get the same white page. (but I know the web works because I can visit other sites through the web browser. Is this a Sprint store issue?) Please advise.

Message Edited by McGrupp on 09-05-2008 10:28 AM

Highlighted
Journeyman

They are both the same app. it seems, But I couldn't listen to the game on either NYG or WAS radio link. Only got static.:(

Highlighted
Journeyman

Called Sprint last night and asked when the Update for NFL mobile will be available. I was told that The update will follow The AZ Cardinals winning the Super Bowl

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat