cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worth the switch??

Highlighted
Patron

Worth the switch??

I have a blackberry 8130 and a mogul on my sprint account and was considering the switch for both phones. Worth it???

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Worth the switch??

Thats rly up to you and what you use your phone for. I played with a little bit and its exactly what I need/want in a phone I think. If you use it for business its probably not a good one for you. But if you want a phone with good multimedia functions then its probably a great buy.

Patron

Important features of my blackberry that I like:

1) email - I have 2 hotmail and gmail accounts and my 8130 can be programmed to receive all 4 accounts.

2) Phone as a modem feature - I use this alot when I'm out of town

Does the instinct support these 2 features??

Journeyman

Your best bet is to call Sprint for PAM... I have heard mixed reviews. Some say its $15 extra and others say its not possible so I would call them to ask.

Journeyman MDG
Journeyman

Currently Phone as a Modem is not an option on the "Simply Everything Plans" that the Instinct requires, so if that is an important feature to you, you would probably be better served with a Blackberry or one of the other Windows Mobile phones.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat