cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahoo IM?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yahoo IM?

I live on Yahoo IM does anyone know how to be able to use IM's on the Instinct?

William

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Journeyman

Until the app becomes available just go to meebo.com and sign in there to gain access to YIM.

Highlighted
Journeyman

how do you get meebo to work cause it is asking if the browser has Javascript and i cannot find the settings to confirm so that i can log onto meebo.com

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same issue when I got to meebo.com

William

Highlighted
Master

The Instinct should support Javascript just finr, there is a setting for it at least. IT may be that the meebo site doesn't recognize the browser and therefore assumes it doesn't? Not sure since I don't use meebo.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well any other ideas to getting IM's on the Instinct?

William

Highlighted
Journeyman

try Ebuddy.com

Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried to log in to yahoo im and got the message to download adobe flash. The adobe flash site said it didn't know what to down load, windows, linix etc. What is the operating system choice to use?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh that stinks then. That means the Instincts browser does not have Flash player in it. I always used Ebuddy on my PSP browser which has flash player. You will not be able to download flash player to your phone open the file and run it because those are for if you are on a computer. Not a phone. Sprint should really look into flash for the Instincts browser then. It may be possiable to download a different browser for your phone that allready has flash support.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yahoo: m.yahoo.com AIM: http://wim2.aol.com/?service=Sprint3G

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry I forgot to add to go the intstinct's broswer and use these address to access them. Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Patron

Does anyone know why Yahoo IM is not available to Sprint through their SMS text messages?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat