cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after 1 day this HD is going back to Best Buy.

Highlighted
Journeyman

after 1 day this HD is going back to Best Buy.

Ok after having the phone for 24 hours I must say the phone sucks. I jsut called sprint to tell them I'm returning the phone and they said they'll return my plan back to the last end date I had. The web browser sucks and doesn't load the sites images alot of the time or i get cant connect to the server. I have a hard time getting any hot spots to connect even at home on my own router. I get 60 % at best when my ipod gets on fine and my psp. You cant import custom ringers anymore like you could on the old instinct. Opera just opens the file and tries to play it not letting you save it. The battery issues are getting worse. I had 90% battery life. It wont go to 100% and i took a video that was 1:50 secs and my battery was down to 40%. I'm breaking my contract and getting a iphone or just going back to my first instinct until my contract is up. I use my ipod touch so much it just makes sense to get a iphone and sell my touch. Sprint dropped the ball on this phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: after 1 day this HD is going back to Best Buy.

I can't even believe you paid that much for that phone in the first place. The Hero costs less, plus runs Android which is a much better OS than the BREW on the Instinct. You should just try out the Hero or like you said, get an IPhone.

Journeyman

Kayos, I can't believe you rag the guy for buying the phone  when he already said he took it back.  Make you feel superior, huh?

Journeyman

afilloon wrote:

Kayos, I can't believe you rag the guy for buying the phone  when he already said he took it back.  Make you feel superior, huh?

Rag him? No, simply stating my opinion. I also gave him some alternatives, unlike your post which added nothing to the topic or conversation. The Instinct HD is already proving to be no better than the M800 or the S30. If you read anything up on the HD first, you are probably better off getting or waiting for a better device. Over and out.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat