cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aps?

aps?

The spring guy i bought my phone from said there was going to be a log of Aps like the iphone has. I was wondering were do we get more aps for out phones?

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Patron

Should be coming shortly. There's a development contest r...

Should be coming shortly. There's a development contest right now, so I'm assuming that all the new apps are being submitted and reviewed by Sprint. Contest ends next month and should see some apps in various websites and Sprint's digital lounge shortly after.

One of the developers from another forum described some of his projects. I was very impressed with what I heard and can only hope that it is true. I haven't heard anything about other developers out there, but i'm sure that there will be a few trying to get that 20k and landing a job with the company.

Message Edited by Aristo on 07-30-2008 07:18 PM

Re: aps?

thanks dude, man im so excited. iv never had a phone this cool before

Highlighted
Patron

Re: Should be coming shortly. There's a development contest r...

What projects is he working on? I must have missed that.

Journeyman

A entire a month to wait is alitle bull. The i-phone alre...

A entire a month to wait is alitle bull. The i-phone already has all kind of apllications to download. I dont want to havve to wait a month for cool stuff on my phone.

Journeyman

Re: A entire a month to wait is alitle bull. The i-phone alre...

@bbuenger wrote:
A entire a month to wait is alitle bull. The i-phone already has all kind of apllications to download. I dont want to havve to wait a month for cool stuff on my phone.

Don't wait a month then. Get the iphone, that's a pretty simple solution, isn't it?

Journeyman

What project were the developers from the other website w...

What project were the developers from the other website working on and what website?

Journeyman

@bbuenger wrote:
The i-phone already has all kind of apllications to download.

Yes, and it only took Apple a whole year to have that update and all new applications.

Journeyman

@bbuenger wrote:

Funny how it took a year for the app store to open up for the iphone. 3 months doesn't seem so long to me to wait for people to develope apps from scratch. Plus, there are already some java items that work, and more once they finish fine tuning the compatability.

Patron

Re: Should be coming shortly. There's a development contest r...

Thanks!

Journeyman

I had a big question, i just read about this IM+plus does...

I had a big question, i just read about this IMplus does this really work's has any out there tried it? IM All-in-One Mobile Messenger For Midp 2.0

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat