cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calender reminders

Highlighted
Patron

calender reminders

I don't know if it is just me, but I like to have calendar reminders remind me of things like 24 hours before or like 6 hours before or something, but at the max right now it can remind you 1 hour before. I have to set my reminders at the wrong times so I can get reminders hours before. Is this a small change that could be done on the phone? Just a small thought/change.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: calender reminders

I'm jealous!!! I don't get any reminders. I've got a ticket in and was told there were several calls on the subject.

Patron

Well I do admit that I got lucky, because mine did NOT wo...

Well I do admit that I got lucky, because mine did NOT work at first, but amongst other problems with the phone, I exchanged it with in my 30 days and my second one starting working. So I was happy about that, cause I use them like crazy! I have a bad memory. lol

Journeyman

Re: Well I do admit that I got lucky, because mine did NOT wo...

Mine (from owa) work sometimes, sometimes not. One time I found an entry with the same start/end times and removing that made the subsequent reminders work again, but other times when they haven't worked I haven't been able to pin down the cause.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat