cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't delete from favorites screen on Instinct S30!

Highlighted
Journeyman

can't delete from favorites screen on Instinct S30!

I have a web bookmark on my favorites screen that I would like to delete, but, when I try to delete it the screen goes black, then dim, back to black, then dim, then bright. the whole time the srcreen is frozen and will not respond to touch. after about 30 seconds I get the "entering sprint service area" message like when you turn on the phone. It then goes straight to the speed dial screen and everything functions again. version says HW:810.05  Also, I have other bookmarks, and apps that I can delete as normal from that screen.  I Have tried turning off, taking out the battery and turning back on with no success.  Any thoughts would be great, thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: can't delete from favorites screen on Instinct S30!

I would suggest maybe opening your web, and delete the bookmark, then try to select it from your favs...then if it doesn't let you, then try to delete it from your favs.

Not sure what else to tell you...good luck

Journeyman

Re: can't delete from favorites screen on Instinct S30!

Hi,

i'm a first time poster because this is the first time i've ran into a problem with my phone.  i'm having the exact same problems as you...i cant delete 3 apps (one which is no longer on my phone) and a web link that was added on accident.  did you every find a solution for the problem?  thanks in advance.

- Bot The God

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat