cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cell phone antenna booster

Journeyman

cell phone antenna booster

i'm getting only 2 bars at home on the instinct and have decided to try one of those antenna boosters.... it says to put on behind battery on the antenna side... which side is the antenna side?

10 REPLIES
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: cell phone antenna booster

The stick on boosters do not work.  May as well use tinfoil and tape.  Do try installing the latest update - it has fixes for the radio that should get you a better signal.

Journeyman

already updated signal still very weak...

already updated signal still very weak...

Highlighted
Journeyman FFI
Journeyman

Text Messaging: I feel that when the phone is in the &quo...

Text Messaging: I feel that when the phone is in the "Vertical" Positiion that it should not have the letters in alphabetical order but the same as a normal keypad. Horizontal is great other than the fact that I hit the reduce button up in the left-hand side. Has anyone else had this issue? And is it so hard to just make the Vertical text messaging switched????

Journeyman

Just get an Airave if you have high speed internet it works great

Journeyman

rlharris02 wrote:
Just get an Airave if you have high speed internet it works great

This was posted in another thread but more on Sprint AIRAVE here:

http://instinctbookmarks.blogspot.com/2008/07/sprint-airave-create-mini-cell-tower-in.html

Journeyman

Has anyone tried sending out a video yet?

Has anyone tried sending out a video yet?

Journeyman

Why should we have to pay more for better reception??

Journeyman

If you have two bars you're fine, dont even worry. Especially in your house at that

Journeyman

Has anyone tried the univeral Generation X cell phone antenna booster?  It's supposed to work better than previous versions.  This site has the antenna boosters for only $3.95 with free shipping.  If anyone has tried it please let me know how it worked

http://www.cell-phone-antenna-booster-wholesale.com/