cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does anyone know about full sreen on the web browser...i do

Highlighted
Patron

does anyone know about full sreen on the web browser...i do

DO U GUYS KNOW THAT IF U PUSH THE VOICE COMMAND KEY WHEN UR ON A WEB PAGE U CAN SEE IT FULL SCREEN ALL THE OTHER STUFF GOS AWAY.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: does anyone know about full sreen on the web browser...i do

@djonechris wrote:
DO U GUYS KNOW THAT IF U PUSH THE VOICE COMMAND KEY WHEN UR ON A WEB PAGE U CAN SEE IT FULL SCREEN ALL THE OTHER STUFF GOS AWAY.

Do you know if you press the "Caps Lock" key on your keyboard you can type in uppercase AND lowercase?

Journeyman

Yes. Have known for a while.

Journeyman

@djonechris wrote:

EXCELLENT BAW'er A+++++++++++ WILL BUY FROM AGAIN A++++++++

Journeyman

@BoomCackle wrote:

@djonechris wrote:

EXCELLENT BAW'er A+++++++++++ WILL BUY FROM AGAIN A++++++++

hahahahahaha!

Journeyman

To be fair, if you do a search for "full screen"...

To be fair, if you do a search for "full screen" and some variations of that on Instinctinsight or BAW you won't find a discussion on this topic directly - except for this one. I've known about full screen view because I read about the MR-4 update before and when it came out. But if I had done a search, nothing would have shown up.

This is a forum to help everyone. If we don't tag topics, they don't show up in searches and then cause embarassment for someone who doesn't know.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat