cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading ringtones

Highlighted
Patron

downloading ringtones

Does anybody know where the ringtones I downloaded from myxer.com go? I never had this problem with my other phones but just can'y seem to get anyon my instinct.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

your downloaded ringtones go to where sprint put your pre...

your downloaded ringtones go to where sprint put your preloaded ring tones. go to your home menut, selelect main, select settings, select ringers, scroll down and there should be your ringtones. Possibly in alphabetical order

Highlighted
Patron

Re: your downloaded ringtones go to where sprint put your pre...

got it! Thanks a bunch!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I went to myxer.com for some ringers, and they said to se...

I went to myxer.com for some ringers, and they said to send it to your phone, well, I did it three times and it wasn't sent to my phone. Does anyone know else I can do to get it to my phone? What am I doing wrong? I followed the instructions to a "T", but no success.....

Journeyman

You have so set up an account with myxer.com It will make...

You have so set up an account with myxer.com It will make attemts to your phone but if you do not have an account set up it will not send them. Its free of charge and you will be asked to confirm your account through email and through a TM. Mine works fine all the time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did set up the account. I got a message on my phone. pl...

I did set up the account. I got a message on my phone. plus a message to my e-mail address. I did as instructed to sned the ringtone to my phone and it said it was sent and that I would get a message telling me how to download, but I never received the message...

Highlighted
Journeyman

The same thing is happening to me. It works on everyone e...

The same thing is happening to me. It works on everyone elses phone in the house but mine

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: The same thing is happening to me. It works on everyone e...

Go onto your phone's browser and go to myxer.com. Make sure you're in mobile mode. Log into your account and you'll see the downloaded ringers. . . Click on them and you'll be able to download them to your phone there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It work from there. Thanks

It work from there. Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

heres another site you can use for ringtones and screensa...

heres another site you can use for ringtones and screensavers...all for FREE!!! 3gforfree.com pretty tight stuff too

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat