cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email error

Highlighted
Journeyman

email error

I keep getting an error s7110 message everytime I try to refresh my email. In fact, my email is not working. What gives?

Tags (1)
13 REPLIES 13
Journeyman

Re: email error

I keep getting the same error here in SC. Hopefully its something small and easy to fix.

Patron

same here... It started happening to me last night. I'm in NY... I am guessing everybody is having this problem.

Master

I have been getting this error all morning.

Notice - The server is to busy to respond to your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again. (S7147)

Wizard

Thank you for reporting this problem. I have reported it and asked for an update.

Journeyman

Do you guys get the error after pulling the battery?

Patron

@bdroad wrote:

Yes, I do.

Journeyman

ok - are you getting s7110 or s7147?

Patron

Currently S7147

EDIT: I was getting the S7110 error message earlier in the morning.

Message Edited by Ruhi on 10-10-2008 10:27 AM

Master

@bdroad wrote:

Yes, Apparently it is a server issue. Maybe if they spent more on upgrading their servers and a little less on advertising we wouldn't be having all these server issues.

Wizard

I have confirmed that the solution provider is aware of the issue and is working to correct it

Journeyman

I called tech support, advised me to delete all email acc...

I called tech support, advised me to delete all email accounts and start from scratch. Tried it, seem to work somewhat. Problem is that the message ringer that worked with the upgrade does not work, will only vibrate now. Still getting busy server message from time to time. (S7147) Bottom line, something is not running right. I am thinking strongly to trade my phone in, and yes., I had the phone past the 30 days. This phone has proven to be unreliable. WIth the fees I pay, I demand better. I understand that the phone is new, and growing pains exists, but, I feel that Sprint should credit all owners of this phone who in all reality, are the guinea pigs for all the inconvenience that has happened so far.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat