cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error messsg

Highlighted
Journeyman

error messsg

when tryin to redownload my ringtones to my INstinct, jus bought it, not working \

it says that the URL cannot be retrieved. when trying to retrieve http://manage.sprintpcs.commain//

unable to determine IP address from host name or manage.sprintpcs.commain the dnsserver returned: the domain does not exist. meaning that the cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL

check if address is correct(resent numerous times an different ones)

its says your cache amin is root(hyperlink) clicking on takes me to set up a email acct. i.e yahoo

i have a data plan the FT1500everything olan

ive switched numbers from my rumor phone toInstinct and instinct to rumor.

i can access internet, watch tv, listen to radio

ican purchase songs through my phone music store but not online.

i just recently bought ascreensaver online and ithad sameerror msg.

icannot find my ringer link under content manageer on phone.

it redownloaded on my rumor phone but wont do for instinct. iforwarded the message from rumor to instinct same error msg.

ive powercycled my phone taken the batt out, been trying all day, pls dont refer to free websites. i need to know how to download on the instinct.

and i have read the tutorial and forums

pls help

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: one thing i do know, which will serve as a quick fix at l...

i tried it again this morning and it is not working.

thank you for helping

Highlighted
Journeyman

if you go and sign in to your sprint.com account, go to y...

if you go and sign in to your sprint.com account, go to your account page and scroll down, you'll see all the stuff you've ever purchased. click into the category you want like ringtones or screensavers, click on the item you want and it will bring you to a screen for that item. towards the bottom of that screen, you'll see a link to send to phone. click that link and it should send you a text. open the text, tap the link at the end of the message, hit browse and it should download. it should work. i did it today 4 times and all 4 worked perfect. hope that helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: if you go and sign in to your sprint.com account, go to y...

thats the way i am doing it and its not working . i purchased a screesaver and tried download my songs again and they are not workng the same error msg pops for all of them

thank you

Highlighted
Journeyman

hmmm... that does not sound good. it worked for me 4 time...

hmmm... that does not sound good. it worked for me 4 times today and i am having other issues with my phone, too. um, but that's not what you need to hear. are you sure that you have the correct phone number registered with sprint.com? check on your account page.

Highlighted
Journeyman

one thing i do know, which will serve as a quick fix at l...

one thing i do know, which will serve as a quick fix at least, is that you can download the exact same things from your phone that you downloaded earlier online and it won't charge you again. be sure that they are EXACTLY THE SAME, though. i have called sprint customer service and asked this very same question and they assured me i would not be double charged. when i got my bill, there were no extra charges so they didn't lie. the lady also said that if they did accidentally double charge to call when i got my bill and they would remove the charges. try that if nothing else is working. that's the best i can do. sorry.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat