Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

everyone wanting free animated weather

Highlighted
Journeyman

everyone wanting free animated weather

go to www.wund.com it is a site for weather underground.

use the instinct's browser. (DO NOT use opera browser. for some reason opera mini does not render or show well). there are two options in the top left corner "lite site and full site". i use the lite site.

when you load the website under the map there are two options "latest image and animate map". latest image is default i believe. just click animate map and voilla.

now up at the top if you put your zip code in and search it will bring up your local weather and radar image. click on the local radar image, when the page finishes loading animate that map.

this is the best free site that i have found and there are some pretty good maps to choose from. so if you do not want to subscribe to my-cast give this one a shot.

someone else pointed out this site months ago and it was working with animation befor the last update so i can't take credit for finding it but wanted to pass along the info for the people who are looking for good radar animated FREE maps.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: everyone wanting free animated weather

Huge animated radar this site is awesome.

Highlighted
Journeyman

then my phone is fubar because I have never seen animated radar at wund.com I am starting to think you guys are messing with me

Highlighted
Journeyman

been using this since day one 🙂 I love WeatherUnderground. Got a link to it right on my favorites instead of the weather feature on the phone...

Now that we can zoom more quickly in our browser this actually works rather well that you can see very well what is going on around you!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat