cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

Journeyman

help

i knw im not the only one who has or is now experiencing this problem there is jus way too many faulty instincts out there for no1 to b able to help me out wit this problem im having........

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: help

Errr, how do you expect someone to help if you don't mention the problem?

Journeyman

Journeyman

I just started having this problem yesterday too. Please help!

Master

God Help Us All!

Journeyman

Is there a fix? HELP!!! Mine's doing it too...I think Smiley Happy

Message Edited by goygacon on 06-25-2009 12:27 AM

Journeyman

What you need to realize is that the Instinct is designed nearly perfectly! The problem is that there are way too many faulty owners out there who either don't know how use it properly, or who have misguided ideas for "enhancements" or "fixes" that are really quite the opposite. The best way any of us can get "help" is to stop transferring our inadequacies onto the glorious Instinct.

I'll start: I was dead wrong about wanting Screen Lock during calls. My fear of unlocked screens had caused me to freak out for no good reason, until I asked "Why should I ever want my Instinct's beautiful color display to go blank?" A little pin drop in my head said "Never"...and I realized the Instinct was right. The Instinct is always right!

Journeyman

Hmmm, must be the radiation effect from that unlocked screen...

Journeyman

hahaa!! omg

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat