Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i just recieved a picture mail and i want to set it up as my background but it comes out rotated

Highlighted
Patron

i just recieved a picture mail and i want to set it up as my background but it comes out rotated

how do i rotate it the picture?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: i just recieved a picture mail and i want to set it up as my background but it comes out rotated

View the picture and you'll see 2 icons on the right press the save icon (the one on top) this will save the picture to your "saved" folder in My Photos. Then go into Settings>Display>Background>My Photos>Saved...Click on the picture you wanted and you can now rotate and size it to your liking.

Message Edited by UnSTaBLE on 08-01-2008 04:36 AM

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat