cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lotus notes access - domino server on instinct

Highlighted
Journeyman

lotus notes access - domino server on instinct

I am seriously needing some help with getting my lotus notes to work on the instinct as it did on my treo 650. what do i install on my desktop to get it to work? business connect?

help me please........

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: lotus notes access - domino server on instinct

That's not likely. Instinct isn't a PDA

Journeyman

I have it working...Desktop connector is the client on th...

I have it working...Desktop connector is the client on the laptop that apparently has to be running to allow it. It works. You will need to know your sprint mobile email user name and password and of course your domino server user name and password. when you are setting up desktop connector. I shows email just like yahoo...sequentially as they arrive, you get notification and you can read the text, reply etc. haven't messed wtih opening or saving spreadsheets etc. yet.

Journeyman

Hi folks, I can get my lotus notes email to work but ther...

Hi folks, I can get my lotus notes email to work but there are two major issues I'm struggling with. First, I'm only getting 'urgen't mail. Next, after a few days of sending and receiving LN mail, the system comes back and tells me that my p/w has chg'd and it won't accept it when reentered. I've tried (and confirmed) my notes email p/w as well as the one I set for desktop connector - which happens to be the same. Do you know if there's some issue with truncated text? Corporate mail access is the very reason for getting this model. Please help!

Journeyman

Re: I have it working...Desktop connector is the client on th...

I've tried this and it still doesn't work. I keep getting a message that says "unsupported version of Lotus notes". Any advice?

Journeyman

Just heard today that LN8 is NOT supported but Samsung is...

Just heard today that LN8 is NOT supported but Samsung is, 'working on a fix' that is expected to be available in a month or two. Otherwise, if you're using an earlier version of LN, you should be ok.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat