cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pps, pdf files downloaded from email

Highlighted
Journeyman

pps, pdf files downloaded from email

I have been downloaded some PDF and PPS files from my email to the my new phone but I can't find them because I don't see any option to look into the memory card from the phone where I think they should be there, even when I find them I don't konw the way to visualize them in the phone. I'd like to know if there is a program to view my attachments, thank you for your help.

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: pps, pdf files downloaded from email

I am having the same problem. How does one navigate to the SD card? I had sent myself a couple of text files (via Bluetooth from my old phone) and could not get to them after that. The only way I found was to remove the SD card and use a card reader in my computer in order to see the card contents.

Any suggestions?

Journeyman

Once you've downloaded an attachment you can retrieve it...

Once you've downloaded an attachment you can retrieve it by selecting Email. then "browse files" "email home page" I can't open it though

Journeyman

When you are in "browse file" you then click in...

When you are in "browse file" you then click in "other attachements" and it should show up. The only files it can open are .txt or .doc files tho. Good Luck!

Journeyman

Re: pps, pdf files downloaded from email

I browse them/transfer them to my MacBook via Bluetooth since the phones aren't capable of PDF files. It works smoothly, and the files are in the "OTHERS" folder.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat