Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Premiere" status, anyone?

Journeyman

"Premiere" status, anyone?

Long time lurker; first time poster.

I was just curious . . . have any of my fellow Instinct users have also been "upgraded" to the new ghetto Premiere customer status?

The true Premiere program allows a customer to receive the $150 off a new handset each year, rather than waiting the usual 2 years that are required.

The "Premiere" program that I was offered was nothing of the sort. No special upgrade program. The only thing it seems to offer is the ability to change my plan at anytime (even after the six months). A lot of good that does an Instinct user who is forced to use a specific plan. Oh, it does offer one free ringtone.

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT:

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sprintscreenshotxx4.jpg

Anyone else notice this? I'm just curious to see if this is a lame attempt by Sprint to appease the masses of angry Instinct users out there.

Message Edited by bobbigirl83 on 09-23-2008 09:31 PM

20 REPLIES 20
Journeyman

I got this "Premiere Status" before they were calling it that about a year and a half ago. The best thing you get out of this is to be able to bill yourself for anything you buy in corporate sprint stores. Whenever I need something online or in store I just bill it and pay for it later. If anyone else had this prior to "Premiere Status" and I'm wrong; excuse my ignorance 😃 I was also offered 2 free ringtones, 1 app, 1 screensaver, the stickers, change plan whenever, the phone upgrade after a year, 25 min extra on plan every year on anniversary, and 15% off my plan (which may just have been a one time thing) This works out good because I have 3 phones on my plan. Just sharing.

Patron

I got it too! And I ordered my stickers!! Order the sticky things, they have a number, and if someone finds your lost phone, they get a reward, and you get your phone back! it's pretty cool! And it has a rubber texture for car dashes and such. Pretty neat.

Thanks Sprint!

Journeyman

I have it too, didn't really pay it much attention but thanks for the heads on what it's all about!

Journeyman

I actually just got it too but it does mention that I can get $150 off a handset after a year with the same handset. I also know I just entered my 6th year of service with Sprint and I figured that's why I got it.

Journeyman

Yes I have had it Since July 2008 and Did get the 150. Off on One Line than and 75.00 off the others it it was only a Year since I upgeraded

Journeyman

yea to the OP they just updated my account last tuesday with that after i wasted my time with the crapstinct... but it doesn't say anything about updating to a new phone next year and recieving the full upgrade discount...

Journeyman

I got it too! And I ordered my stickers!! Order the sticky things, they have a number, and if someone finds your lost phone, they get a reward, and you get your phone back it's pretty cool! And it has a rubber texture for car dashes and such. Pretty neat.

Thanks Sprint!

where did you find the section for stickers?

Patron

@venom376 wrote:

I got it too! And I ordered my stickers!! Order the sticky things, they have a number, and if someone finds your lost phone, they get a reward, and you get your phone back it's pretty cool! And it has a rubber texture for car dashes and such. Pretty neat.

Thanks Sprint!

where did you find the section for stickers?

Right column, says "About your eGrips"

Journeyman

i don't see anything about any egrips, and again thats why we are all questioning this premier customer program as this may be a stripped down version as to what people have already had with the real benefits i just don't see, i have the same sremier page as the OP and it doesn't say anything about egrips.... or am i missing something here...

Journeyman

/\/\/\/\/\ Same here... i dont see that at all either...?? is it on that premier status page?

Master

Here's a link to the page http://www.tlwmail.com/Sprint-eGrips/ i did a google search and found it.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat