cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

requested features poll

Journeyman

There are a lot of little issues, but here is the biggest...

There are a lot of little issues, but here is the biggest: 1. FIX THE KEYBOARD ISSUE! Integrate it with 3rd party apps, such as Google Maps and Opera. I can't beleive nobody has mentioned this yet...unless I'm doing a poor job and skimming the posts!

Journeyman

Re: There are a lot of little issues, but here is the biggest...

@wildrage wrote:
There are a lot of little issues, but here is the biggest: 1. FIX THE KEYBOARD ISSUE! Integrate it with 3rd party apps, such as Google Maps and Opera. I can't beleive nobody has mentioned this yet...unless I'm doing a poor job and skimming the posts!

LOL. . . . You're doing a poor job. Everyone is complaining about it, I think just not lately.

Journeyman

Re: requested features poll

How would someone go about creating the pull for this type of forum? It would be great to vote on the next needed update for the phone. Like everyone else I have ideas for what I would like to see. Some things useful for me and others things for different users.

Examples:

I would like to be able to turn the phone to sideways to view all messages so that you can increase the size of the fonts. This will make it easier to read. I would like to see a application for the major cities public transportation systems so users can get around. I understand some cities have mobile sites set up but I have not been able to access the one for Washington. DC's Metro system. I do not drive and depend on this system.

There are others but this is not the Forum for that. Can we start a thread to figure out away to start a poll setup for this?

Journeyman

Re: requested features poll

I'll keep it simple.... flash would make this a true Iphone killer if sprint could program it first. and also the ability to download and save 3g videos as I have been able to do with other Samsung phones (a900). Sprint TV is almost not worth watching due to jumpyhard to seeimages.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am very much missing my options to edit pics in phone a...

I am very much missing my options to edit pics in phone and online as did on my sanyo 8400. It would be nice if could add text caption, picture info, rotate and most of all I can only save uploaded pics as screen saver. I want my pics back! Should be able to send, delete, re-name albums, send albums, rotate and maybe more. I don't really feel I upgraged with the latest technology when I lost options. I could send a link to webpage or a link which was nice too

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat