cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so anyone think this tuesday we will have no update again

Patron

so anyone think this tuesday we will have no update again

so the 23rd or 24th for the update that did not come out for the last few weeks hahaha is due what do u think sprint will leave us hanging or since tmobile android coming out the same day may push them to release it like the week before apple 3g sprint released this instinct trying to keep people from switching.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: so anyone think this tuesday we will have no update again

I seriously doubt we will see it on Tuesday (23rrd), Sprint said the 24th so don't count on it being any earlier then Wednesday.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Re: so anyone think this tuesday we will have no update again

Yes, no updates again.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think it will be Wednesday, maybe Thursday the latest....

I think it will be Wednesday, maybe Thursday the latest. Hopefully they start the update in the early morning so that we have the whole day to mess around with the new browser features.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat