cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed dial deleting....

Highlighted
Journeyman

speed dial deleting....

Has anyone else experienced this? when you go to your speed dial there is a contact and it says Deleting.... and it stays like that no matter what you do? I can't manually delete it.

Any help?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: speed dial deleting....

Hope you have sucess with getting it fixed because mine has done the same thing the store said that i caqnt expect it to be perfect but i dont think its to much to ask that my speed dial work

Highlighted
Master

That's an easy fix, All you have to do is delete the contact that is stuck out of the contacts list, Then you can delete the stuck speed dial entry. Then re-add the contact you deleted.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Go to the general Instinct forum, and search for the subject "Re: Speed Dial Entries unable to delete SOLUTION!". You will find your answer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just went thru this with mine.  I took it to sprint and they reset my phone but by the time I got half way home it was doing the same thing so I called the sprint store I just left and the tech said that I had the type of phone that has to be reset at least 4 times for it to work so I reset my phone 3 more times and it fixed the problem.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat