cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stuck on update weather or navigation sometimes

Highlighted
Journeyman

stuck on update weather or navigation sometimes

3-4 times now I have gone to weather / radar image / movie infoor navagation and it shows retrieving data (with a cancel) and sits there at the same load amount forever. each time I finally canceled out and tried again the next day and it works then.

Just wondering what is going on there. is it somehow locked up or gotten a temp bad file? is there a way to reset it to try the update over from the beginning?

Lorddog

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: stuck on update weather or navigation sometimes

I have noticed the same thing, at times. Two days ago everything is working fine, I'm no longer experiencing this. Not sure what happened here but I'm enjoying it.

Journeyman

Re: stuck on update weather or navigation sometimes

I've had the same problem with my Weather and sometimes News app- to me it seems like some kind of weird data connection problem. Everytime it happens to me I just cancel out of the load screen, load the browser, and then go back to the original app and it refreshes fine.

Journeyman

Happens to me in the morning after i take off charge so a...

Happens to me in the morning after i take off charge so all i do is power off and on and everything loads up smoothly as usual...I don't personally think its anything major

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat