Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text message archive

Highlighted
Patron

text message archive

I absolutely hate the fact that my text message history automatically deletes itself after so long. I am begging you all to fix this, or make it so i can backup my message archive to computer or to the sd card.

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Well, The main problem is it will slow the phone up. With...

Well, The main problem is it will slow the phone up. With the Blackjack 2...theyre messages dont delete, and after a while the overall performance of the phone slows up considerably.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I suggest that they make a way to save anything on the SD...

I suggest that they make a way to save anything on the SD Card (what is the point of it if you can't store info on it? ) It seems that pics are stored on the phone and not the card too.

Highlighted
Patron

If you click on the specific text and hit lock it will no...

If you click on the specific text and hit lock it will not delete

Journeyman

Just remember that you can only lock a certain number of...

Just remember that you can only lock a certain number of messages before you have to start deleting them.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat