cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

video messaging problem plz help me!!!

Journeyman

video messaging problem plz help me!!!

ok me and my girlfriend both have this phone we try sending each other videos but when u go to select the mssg it keeps retrieving than i get a error I3 Internal Error. wats wrong wit my phone?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: video messaging problem plz help me!!!

im doing this on my instinct so my posts r brief... but this problem just started happening to me after i updated to mr6. wen i send her a video it sits at pending she says she sees it on her phone

Journeyman

but when she selects the video it jus start this retrieving process and when it hits a %100 than it says internal error I3.. we been trying to fix this but cant figure it out... so now im asking BAW..

Journeyman

i cant believe i bought this phone i had it since the day it came out and jus now realizing how much money i wasted and how it suks so bad

Journeyman

This is a new problem to me. I have not read anything about this yet. It may be part of MR6 but may not. Try contacting sprint *2. It may be a long call or you can head to your nearest sprint store with techs on staff.

Journeyman

help

Journeyman

You could call Sprint since your obviously being ignored, or nobody knows the answer. I, myself, can't send my wife video's over 20 seconds because they wont play on her phone. Wish I could help out

Journeyman

And this could be MR6 related, so, only way to tell is when they send out whatever patch is needed to correct a few issues caused by the update. Should have it within the next 3 months for sure, lol.

Journeyman

your gf should try sending me a "video message"

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat