cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what u think about the voice mail on the instinct??

Journeyman

what u think about the voice mail on the instinct??

i think that's kool all phones should b like that where u can pic out the voice mail u wanna hear....

22 REPLIES 22
Journeyman

yes I think that is a great feature

yes I think that is a great feature

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been wishing I missed more calls so I could play mor...

I've been wishing I missed more calls so I could play more with the Visual voicemail, its one of my favorite little features.

Journeyman

Re: what u think about the voice mail on the instinct??

After I got the iPhone, I realized I could never goto another phone without visual voicemail.

Key.

Journeyman

love the voicemail feature!

love the voicemail feature!

Journeyman

I am not sure the Instinct voice mail is going to work for me & the team at work with at Sprint. I work on the Indirect Sales team and we leave each other voice mails via distribution list every day. So far we can find that feature on the Instinct, I knew the Voice Mail was going to be different. But, not this different. it will certainly take some time to get used to.

If anyone has suggesstions, let me know~!

Journeyman

I Like this feature. It sure is less time consuming. All...

I Like this feature. It sure is less time consuming. All the info is right there in your unit, so you can just hear the VM right away or delete it. No need for calling and going thru button pushing just o hear the msg.

Journeyman

I like that you can leave yourself a Voicemail and have it as a Memo but also send it to others and they call to get the message. Just a cool feature.

Journeyman

Hey imnoprince, could you explain that further?

Hey imnoprince, could you explain that further?

Journeyman

This is truly a great feature and is right up there as one of my favorites (right alongside the swappable batteries :))

Shocked to see it called Visual Voicemail though and surprised Apple/AT&T didn't have that term copyrighted out the you know what 🙂

Journeyman

So far it sucks. I placed a called to myself from my offi...

So far it sucks. I placed a called to myself from my office phone and I have been waiting now 35 minutes and I have yet to be alerted that I have a voicemail. I work in a hospital I cannot wait 35+ minutes to be told I have a voicemail what the heck is going on?

Journeyman

love it! no question. that feature alone is worth the phone.

love it! no question. that feature alone is worth the phone.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat