cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when is the sprint music store update??

Highlighted
Journeyman

when is the sprint music store update??

does anyone know when this update is as well as any updates and what is the latest apps?

Tags (5)
6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: when is the sprint music store update??

Individual application upgrades for the MR5 period are expected to go live the week of 02/24, including updates to the Sprint Music Store and Sprint TV. All dates are estimates and are subject to change with no notice. Exact go-live dates depend on application vendor.

We already got the TV so all we are waiting for is the Music Store/Player. Sara has requested info on it This afternoon and will post when she finds out. Chances are we'll get it before they tell her.

(As of 2/13)Versions forall the software/firmware on the phone?

PRL: 60650

SW: ES.M800 CA10

HW:M800.08

MCL: 5.5.28

OBIGO: Q7.2-1.0 B

Email: 6.9.3.377

Voicemail: VN.4.1.0.21

Navigation: 2.1.0.25

Music: 2.2.39

SprintTV: 3.0.62

Live Search: 1.70.1

Pocket Express: 1.1.5

Edited tofix TV version.

Message Edited by Levi4u on 02-24-2009 09:03 PM

Journeyman

I still can't get any of the application's to update yet. The upgrades timeout or even fail to upload at all. What is the deal here? The apps notify of an update, but no updating actually happens? Is it server overload or bandwidth congestion?

Journeyman

I checked the updates way early this morning about 6:30 am and I got both the Music Store Update and the Sprint TV update. So I'm good here with the updates. Have not checked out the updated apps yet, but I'll get to it. Hope you guys are having good luck getting the updates!

Peace.

Master

@jogomez721 wrote:

I checked the updates way early this morning about 6:30 am and I got both the Music Store Update and the Sprint TV update. So I'm good here with the updates. Have not checked out the updated apps yet, but I'll get to it. Hope you guys are having good luck getting the updates!

Peace.

For future refrence, When you post about getting an update would you also post the new version #?

The current music player version is 2.2.39, TV is 3.0.62, Do you have something different?

Journeyman

What are the changes to the Music Store App?

Master

@Blubble wrote:
What are the changes to the Music Store App?

It hasen't been released yet. Were still waiting. I believe jogomez721 was having trouble getting the past upgrades and is just now catching up.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat