cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why cant i send video messgaes?

Highlighted
Journeyman

why cant i send video messgaes?

when i try to send a video message...they never go through and when i receive them i cant access the video even though the message comes through....strange

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: why cant i send video messgaes?

have you updated your service because as of now sprint has updated there services were in picture mail and video mail is included on the text messaging service which now cost for $20.00

Highlighted
Journeyman

I sent a minute long video yesterday through my text mess...

I sent a minute long video yesterday through my text messenger. It took a minute or so before it went from pending to sent, but it went through.

Highlighted
Journeyman

it does that for me also but the person on the other end...

it does that for me also but the person on the other end doesnt receive the video...they receive a message stating that its too large or something...but the video is only 10 seconds..weird

Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't think that this is an Instinct problem. I had a B...

I don't think that this is an Instinct problem. I had a BlackBerry Curve that I had the same problem. When I sent a picture from the phone, she got a message that the message is too large to receive.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It isnt sprint. Most cases its the recipent that cant get...

It isnt sprint. Most cases its the recipent that cant get it because there phone is as high tech or have enough memory or screen to watch, view or recieve it. Over the years i figured that out with as many phones as ive had.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: why cant i send video messgaes?

You can't send video text because you have Sprint.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat