cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12/17 - Samsung Intercept Maintenance Release - Android 2.2 (DL05) - re-released

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 12/17 - Samsung Intercept Maintenance Release - Android 2.2 (DL05) - re-released

After getting the update, my phone still messes up!

When I ttry to end a call, it takes about 30 seconds for it to close out..

And when i try to dial numbers on the dial pad...it lags too.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 12/17 - Samsung Intercept Maintenance Release - Android 2.2 (DL05) - re-released

Beore the update, if I had any voicemails or messages they would show up on the screen before I unlocked the phone.  How do  I get that back?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 12/17 - Samsung Intercept Maintenance Release - Android 2.2 (DL05)

Consider yourself lucky.  My phone has never been the same since the software upgrade.  I wish I could go back.

Highlighted
Journeyman

12/17 - Samsung Intercept Maintenance Release - Android 2.2 (DL05) - re-released

This phone is a POS!  It hangs up when I'm talking to someone.  It jumps to send when I'm typing a text.  Going from home screen to Apps screen it goes blank and hangs there.  They deleted my pictures on my card when they manually upgraded.  GPS doesn't work, whereas before it worked just great. Its going back, just haven't had the time to deal with it.  I was once a fan of Samsung, but after this, I'm glad I didn't get that 60" TV over the holidays, went instead with Sony. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 12/17 - Samsung Intercept Maintenance Release - Android 2.2 (DL05)

Swype Beta (http://beta.swype.com/) finally works with the Intercept!  After downloading the installer, a message saying that the screen size was unsupported used to appear.  Apparently, Swype is supporting this screen size now because I just installed it

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat