Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.2 - What a difference!

Highlighted
Journeyman

2.2 - What a difference!

Both my wife's Intercept and son's Intercept updated this morning to 2.2.

WOW - The phone actually works now! It no longer drops the data connection after leaving a voicemail or mms, location services finally work on the apps, and best of all the phone is responsive. I was able to free up a lot of ram using app2sd to move apps to the SD card too.

Thank you Sprint and Samsung!

😄

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: 2.2 - What a difference!

Well there are some things I hate about the update but my phone still works. One thing I am upset about is in the settings the Talk Caller ID disappeared which I depend on but luckly I found and app to do that. I like the 5 screens too. I hate the unlock because that was on my Moment and it just reminds me of how much of a piece of junk that was. There was some good stuff and bad stuff at least for me... so it just depends on the person!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I totally agree!  This is the device I thought I was buying originally! Thanks for making good Samsung & Sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree, I do like the update and the phone is noticably more responsive, but...seeing as how this update has bricked a lot of phones, is the update still faulty even though it worked for us? Will there be another update down the line, or is this the final update we're being pushed?

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat