Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After an upgrade of the system on my phone, I no longer have the task(notepad) on my phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

After an upgrade of the system on my phone, I no longer have the task(notepad) on my phone.

When I was instructed to upgrade my system for my phone in late December I lost many of my contacts as well as my task (notepad) icon/usage on my phone.  Does anyone know how to get the notepad back.  I desperately need it.  Can I download it from somewhere and sync it to my computer?

Thanks

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: After an upgrade of the system on my phone, I no longer have the task(notepad) on my phone.

You can go to the market and install a notepad.  There are several in the market you can choose from, which most of them are free of charge.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: After an upgrade of the system on my phone, I no longer have the task(notepad) on my phone.

Thanks.  Maybe I'll find something there that I like better.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat