cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I upload pictures from my Intercept to my computer?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I upload pictures from my Intercept to my computer?

I can't figure out how to view my pictures that are on my Intercept by using My Sprint On Line?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How do I upload pictures from my Intercept to my computer?

Take the memory card out of the phone.

Put the memory card into the adapter.

Stick the adapter w memory card into the SD reader on your computer.

Navigate to the folder where your pix are.

Copy or Cut the pix to a directory on your hard drive.

Easy as cake.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Isn't there the ability to push a command button for a simply upload?  My old phone which wasn't this nice could do it!

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Well, on my Mac, when I plug the phone in (Hero, but same idea) iPhoto pops up and has a single button to 'Import Photos'.

What kind of computer do you have?  What kind of software do you use to manage your photos?

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

What adapter? Do I need to buy something special?

I use a MAC.  What is the "SD reader on my computer"?

"navigate to the folder" -- on the Intercept there ARE NO FOLDERS.  The pictures are in the "gallery".

Obviously you are working on a Windows PC.

When I removed the SD card, put it into my DYNEX reader, my MAC said it couldn't read the format.

This confused me because when I had a PALM CENTRO, I had been able to use the reader and the card was readable on the MAC

I AM HATING THIS PHONE!

The only way I seem to be able to use the photos is to SEND THEM as EMAIL ATTACHMENTs ONE AT A TIME.  When I try to send more than one at a time, it allows me to upload them, BUT they never make it to the recipients NOR do they show up in my SENT folder.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Elena - try plugging the USB cable into the phone.  Now, plug the USB cable into your Mac.

On the phone you should see a list of choices -- choose 'Disc Drive'.

After a minute, iPhoto should come up and you can click 'Import Photos'.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, but I don't have a USB cord that fits my phone/Intercept.

They don't even list this phone in the Sprint Shop for Accessories (and I just bought last summer!)

Looking online, the cheap cords refer to phone models by Number (not "name", like Intercept)

I have all of these precious photos... so frustrated!  And The Kid wants to have them NOW and share with friends cuz it was a BIG EVENT for short attention-span kids!

ANY OTHER IDEAS?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat