cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you set up mp3s as ringtones??

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do you set up mp3s as ringtones??

Prior to the upgrade, I could set up mp3s as ringtones by going to Contacts and selecting Edit Contact.  The option is now gone, does anyone know if there is a way this can still be done.  This new upgrade is terrible!  Half of the contacts are gone and speed dialing is no longer an option.  WTF!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: How do you set up mp3s as ringtones??

Sprint does not support any apps from the market, but you can try an app called, ringdroid. I use it on my Android device and it works great never had any issues with it. This app will allow you to use you mp3's as ringers. Did this help you? If so please rate this post and mark your post as answered so others can refer to it quickly for solutions.

Highlighted
Journeyman

go to contacts, choose your contact, then touch the settings button and from there choose options, then ringtone and from there it should show them

Highlighted

You can also go to your music, choose the .mp3 song you want as a ringtone, go to menu and choose use as ringtone.  It should then be in your list of ringtones.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Open up your "music" application and find the song you want to use as a ringtone. Press and hold the song until the submenu opens. One of the options is "use as phone ringtone". Select that option and the song is added to the phone ringtone list and is made the default ringtone. You can add several mp3 to the list and then select the one you want in the phone ringtone settings menu.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat