Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercept Problem

Highlighted
Journeyman

Intercept Problem

I have a quite new samsung intercept.  I love this phone so far but for the last couple of days it has been turning itself off usually when the keypad is slid out.  I have had to check it frequently to see if it is on.  Is anyone else run into this issue?  I'm gonna take it to sprint and hand it over for a 35.00 charge since i opted out of insurance  Although this phone is far from perfect a bit buggy when incoming calls interrupt web surfing and cannot be answered.  Some app's crash which is no big deal to me coming from a palm centro.  I do not mind pulling battery for a full reboot from time to time but this s**t is very annoying.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat