cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercept Rip Off

Highlighted
Journeyman

Intercept Rip Off

Has anyone had the problems with the Intercept like I have? This thing is a piece of JUNK. It locks up constantly, drops e-mails, drops the internet. The Sprint people admit the memory is too small for the operating system they installed in it and Samsung is going to come out with a fix "someday". They can't get it to work and they won't take it back. BUYER BEWARE this phone is a RIP OFF. I've been a Sprint customer for 12 years and they just don't care! When my current contract is up see ya!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Intercept Rip Off

I have had the phone for a week and I am ready to tell Sprint where they can stick this phone. They gave it to me in replace of the moment I was having issues with. This phone is the worst! I have spent more time at the Sprint store and I resent being called stupid! I do understand how the phone works and I also get that this one DOES NOT!  My contacts are also duplicating in sync mode which is adding to the my memory in which they claim I don't have enough internal memory left to run the phone! They told me not to use it. If you ask me that's a joke!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Intercept Rip Off

All of the Samsung Android based phones are total GARBAGE.  I currently have 2 lame duck Epics and was a Moment user for several months.  A very good friend of mine has the Intercept and HATES it for the same issues described in this thread.  The Moment and Intercept are not usable as phones or data devices and NEVER will be.  The Epics myself and my wife have now are riddled with problems too.  Granted the Epic does have some redeeming values to it - it is still an unstable and unfinished platform.  Samsung/Sprint (AKA The SS) Will NEVER stand behind these phones.  If you're within your 1st 30 days BRING IT BACK now and run for the hills.  I'm hoping to get enough on eBay to cover the ETFs and I'm gone as well.  Sprint "support" is a JOKE!  You'd get better support out of a brick than you will get from The SS.

If anyone at Sprint actually reads this AND gives a damn, feel free to call my cell.  You have that number, for now...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat