cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercept to a Transform problem with sd card

Highlighted
Journeyman

I started out with a moment but they don't make phone like they use to so long story short they swapped me for an Intercept because I asked for a phone with no problems yea ok it was just like the Moment so I decided to buy a phone so when the phone arrived I took my sd card out and put it into the new phone and it said I only had 22pictures so I put it back into the Intercept. While the photos were loading it said 230 photos but only 22 showed up again.  I have checked my files and all the pictures are MIA, any suggestions on how to get them back? Ps yes I went to the sprint site and the pictures are notthere either.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

RECALL THE SAMSUNG INTERCEPT

MAYBE WE NEED TO GET A CLASS LAWSUIT GOING IN ORDER FOR SPRINT TO QUIT TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT THIS PHONE HAS A ISSUE.

THEY  REPEATEDLY TELL PEOPLE (THIS MORNING SPEAKING WITH  BRIDGETTE) THEY ARE  NOT AWARE OF THIS ISSUE AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY  CAN DO ABOUT IT.

WELL I SAY LETS ALL START CONTACTING GOVENRNMENT DEPARTMENTS.

LETS FLOOD THEIR OFFICE WITH COMPLAINTS.

1. FCC AT http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm?sid=d1e419&id=d1e483

FCC Form 2000B - Billing, Privacy, or Service Quality Complaint

Federal Communications Commission

Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau

Consumer Complaints

445 12th Street, SW

Washington, D.C. 20554

INCLUDES:

• Unsolicited emails on cellular phone
  • Billing
  • Service
  • Availability
  • Number portability
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat