cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Phone Won't Charge!!

Journeyman

My Phone Won't Charge!!

I got my phone in september of 2010... and it's been issue after issue. Most of which I can fix on my own... but this problem isn't fixing. :/ I just did a factoy reset on my phone when this started, which sounds weird, so I figure it's coincidental... but it will say it's charging, when the phone is off... and I keep it plugged in so it charges to 100%... then I turn it on, and it says ike 12 %. If I plug in the charger while it's on, the battery charge drains quicker. Please help me!! Tell me this can be fixed and I don't need to buy a new phone. I really can't afford one. PS... it's not the battery, because my mom has the same phone, and either battery works in hers.... which is the only reason I have a phone at all... I charge her phone, switch batteries, and charge her phone again.

Thanks.

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Master

My Phone Won't Charge!!

Sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest you to visit Sprint Service and Repair Center to have diagnostic test done on the phone/battery/charging cable.

Abe

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.