cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok so i wanted to get the samsung intercept and i went to radio shackk to check out the keyboard. it was really stiff. idk if its because of the cold weather or just because its stiff. i hope not. HELP PLEASE.

Highlighted
Patron

Ok so i wanted to get the samsung intercept and i went to radio shackk to check out the keyboard. it was really stiff. idk if its because of the cold weather or just because its stiff. i hope not. HELP PLEASE.

so i was going to get the new samsung intercept. i went to radio shackk to check out the keyboard. i dont like stiff keyboards. it was really stiff. idk if its because of the cool weather or just because its stiff. IS IT REALLY STIFF OR DOES IT CLICK? Tell me please :] thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Ok so i wanted to get the samsung intercept and i went to radio shackk to check out the keyboard. it was really stiff. idk if its because of the cold weather or just because its stiff. i hope not. HELP PLEASE.

dont get this phone its garbage ur ganna have issueus im have too manny issues with this phone save ur self the headche

Patron

Re: Ok so i wanted to get the samsung intercept and i went to radio shackk to check out the keyboard. it was really stiff. idk if its because of the cold weather or just because its stiff. i hope not. HELP PLEASE.

lols. i just want to knw about the keyboard thouqh. cus the keys are really flat ?

Journeyman

Its not a bad phone as long as you know what your doing. Its not and Evo or an Epic so dont treat it like one. Its only problem is lack of space. The lack of space slows down the phone and makes it freeze Once it gets 2.2 those of you that dont like it will learn to love I think. As far as the keyboard goes its not bad. I dont use it much but when I do its really smooth. I have probably used it 5 or 6 times total though. I mostly use SlideIt. Dont worry about what these others say about the phone. Different users have different experiences and Sprint does have a 30-day guarantee so make sure you test it out good in that time period to see if its for you.

Patron

- thanks so much  for the feed back. yeah that makes sense. but are they qanna put the 2.2 on a different phone and rerelease it or just automatically update it from our phones?

Journeyman

Are you talking about a Virgin Mobile Intercept or a Sprint Intercept? I dont know how Virgin Mobile is gonna do theirs but Sprints Android update is OTA right on the phone. (Im guessing since all android update this way VM will too) Whenever they get around to releasing it your supposed to get a notification, just like you do for app updates. It will say update available blah blah blah then you just hit update. And Samsung isnt just gonna leave the Intercept out in the cold like the Moment either. The update will be shortly after they finish the Epic and/or maybe before. The Intercept is very important to Samsung. The Intercepts only purpose is to be a rival of Iphone 3GS(AKA The $99 Iphone), or in a other words a cheap version of the higher end Samsung Androids. (Iphone 4=Iphone 3GS. Epic, Captivate, etc...=Intercept.) With the huge following the Intercept has Samsung wants us to be happy so we keep buying Samsung devices.

Patron

Re:

sounds good to me. thanks again !

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat