Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Lost Contacts with Android 2.2 upgrade

Highlighted
Journeyman

Question about Lost Contacts with Android 2.2 upgrade

Like a lot of people on this post, my phone upgraded this morning and then all of my saved contacts are deleted.  I see the categories, however, the numbers do not revert.  From reading these posts, Sprint appears to have known that there was an issue with the prior upgrades, but didn't correct.  I don't have my old phone, so I can't go back to them to reload.  My question is, why would you NOT let the Android users know to save their contacts under their Google account prior to upgrading their phone.  Contacts that weren't associated with a category are still here, but the individual contacts are gone? I have been a Sprint customer for a long, long time and I am very disappointed.  How can I recover my contacts?

Message was edited by: CYNDIPW8

Message was edited by: CYNDIPW8

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat