Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring tones

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ring tones

As in the past ring tones from Myxer were sent to my phone and downloaded.  I later went to assign the new downloads but they were not in my ring tones but found on my SD card.  I can't send them to my ring tones or assign/use them as ring tones.  Is there a setting that needs corrected?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Re: Ring tones

You have to download them to your PC then plug your phone into it, Create 3 folders - ringtones - alarms - notifications, Drag/Drop your sound files into the folder you wish them to be associated with.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Hello,

What folder are your ringtones being downloaded too?  I created a folder on my sd card called ringtones (/sdcard/ringtones) and have put my ringtones in there that I get from fun2mobile.  Try that and see if you cant assign them that way.

Did this help? If so please rate this post and mark your post as answered so others can refer to it quickly for solutions.

Highlighted
Master

You have to download them to your PC then plug your phone into it, Create 3 folders - ringtones - alarms - notifications, Drag/Drop your sound files into the folder you wish them to be associated with.

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat