cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Card problem

Highlighted
Journeyman

SD Card problem

So I have just recently bought an Intercept, brand new, and it does not seem to be reading or recognizing that my SD card is in the phone.  As in I can't take pictures because it says "Please insert a micro SD card before taking pictures." Also, under my Settings > SD Card/Storage, everything is blacked out, as in there is no SD card inserted.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: SD Card problem

If your have already taken the sd card out and reinserted then try inserting another sd card.  If still having the same result then take the phone back to where your purchased it.  If you are within 30 days of purchasing your phone then you will be able to exchange the device and have them make sure you can take pictures and manage your sd card.  If you are outside your 30 days and have TEP then take the phone to a sprint service and repair center and if your do not have TEP then there maybe a $35 non-refundable fee.  I hope this was helpful

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat