cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save battery power on your Samsung Intercept

Highlighted
Journeyman

Save battery power on your Samsung Intercept

Since I updated my samsung intercept to the newest android system it has been draining the battery at warp speed! I have a task killer that use to work really well and my phone would stay charged all day long...now it loses its charge after about 3 hours...is anyone else having this problem?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Save battery power on your Samsung Intercept

I am having the same battery problem now since my upgrade I did on the 8th.  I was hesitant to do it, but it kept popping up in my face, so I did it.  I have been very happy with my phone since I got it a few weeks ago, I would like to add.  Since the upgrade, I too have noticed my battery is draining quite quickly.  I unplugged it from the fully powered charge this morning at 6 am, and now at 8 pm it was about to die.  I did very little on it today, some talking and some texting and that is it.  It was holding a charge a lot longer before the upgrade.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat