I cannot get my intercept to transfer files onto any of my comps. I have Windows XP Pro on one and Windows 7 64bit on the other. If I can even get the phone to recognize it, it just hangs when trying to transfer any files. This is a complete pain and I could use some help. Thank you in advance.
Hello and sorry for the inconvience you are expericing with transfering files. Any time u want to transfer files, u first acess the menu, settings and then applications, development and then put a check in usb debugging box, and then plug your phone to your pc via the usb cable and look for it to show on your pc the Removable Disk File once that appears on your pc then u can click on the Removable Disk File to open up the contents on your sd card such as media, dcim, etc. At this point it will allow u to transfer files from your pc to your phn and phn to pc. Have a Good day
Use a different USB cable. You can get one at any electronics store. The one that comes in with the phone doesn't transfer data (at least mine doesn't).
1. Browse and download all your files on your SD card without the need for a cable;
2. Stream music from your phone straight to a web browser;
3. View all the camera pictures and videos on your Android phone directly in a web browser;
4. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works;
5. Password protected;
6. Ability to configure the port settings;
7. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *