cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST PHONE EVER!! SAMSUNG INTERCEPT!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I BOUGHT THIS PHONE LAST YEAR AS A FIRST SMART PHONE! THIS PHONE IS HORRIBLE WITHIN A MONTH OF HAVING IT ME AND MY MOM BOTH STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS IT WOULD FREEZE UP AND JUST TURN OFF BY ITSELF IT WOULD TURN OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF CALLS! WE HADNT DONE ANY DAMAGE TO IT NO WATER DAMAGE WE HADNT DROPPED IT AT ALL! IM STUCK WITH THIS PHONE AND I'M LOOKING INTO A NEW COMPANY SPRINT IS JUST RIDICULOUSLY OVERRATED! DONE SAY GOODBYE TO A  LOYAL 8 YEAR CUSTOMER! GET OUTTA HERE WITH THIS PIECE OF S*** PHONE AND SERVICE TO YOUR REALLY LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

You bought the phone, you saw the other options available. You went cheap and got what you paid for. How is that Sprints fault? There wasn't anything really glowing about that phone, and simple google searches would have shown you that its the same as the Moment, so all existing problems with the moment would exist there.

I'm not seeing how this is Sprints fault.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat