Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad phone

Journeyman

bad phone

samsung intercept is the worse phone ever I hate it, it gets very bad receptions don't buy this phone!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: bad phone

Couldn't agree with you more! I bought this phone back in October thinking it would be better than the Palm Pre (that one was just as bad). After a month of having it the software went bad and the phone would not turn on.  So Sprint sent me a Refurbished phone which I was not pleased with and this one works just as bad! This is the worst phone I have owned!

Highlighted
Journeyman

bad phone

that is the same problem I am having!  I turned it off because the phone was lagging, went to turn it back on and it wont go past the word samsung.  This is the second time it has stayed this way

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: bad phone

@sicklevs316, I had the same issue! In fact, the customer service rep said he'd never seen one do that before. I'm on my second phone, and while it's not having that problem now, and using an alternative launcher has cut back on some issues, it's still a piece of crud (but with no issues that would justify a trip to repair services, and the last time, I was without a phone for three days, which I can't afford to be with my elderly parents). I've gotten phone calls from friends so I could get their numbers, but because the phone froze up during the ringing process, I never got to see the number before I restarted the phone, and it never showed the number in the call log (which I found out much later when it was too late).

C'mon, Sprint, help me out here. I'm the one who convinced my family to stay with Sprint because it had a better plan, but the phone keeps making a liar out of me. Please do a recall! I purchased this phone the day it came out (or as soon as I could with my contract), and I still have a year before my contract allows an upgrade. Another year of this paperweight?

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat