- Security fix
- Error when attempting to Update PRL or Update Data Profile
- Unable to locate using GPS satellites
Discuss it here
- Android 2.2 Froyo- Sprint Navigation - Dropped calls after unacknowledged call waiting- Force Close message when opening up contacts
Discuss it here
Google Sky Map (available from Android Market) motion detection functionality
- Software updates may take approximately 10 minutes to download and 10 minutes to install; updates complete faster when connected to Wi-Fi
- During the install portion of the update, you will not be able to use the device. You will be reminded prior to the install with a message stating
“Your device will be out of service while installing the download”.
- Battery should be charged to approximately 50% before starting the update and should not be removed until the device has automatically restarted.
- Released in stages with 100% of devices having received the update within 10 days.
- Updates are available OTA (over the air) only and are 'pushed' to devices in stages. Device selection is random.
- Updates may result in data loss. Please visit the FAQs located at www.samsung.com/us/m910/softwareupdate prior to initiating the update.
Update your software
1. From the Home screen, press Menu
2. Tap Settings
3. Flick down on the screen to scroll down; tap About Phone
4. Tap System updates > Update Firmware or Update Android
5. The device will check for updates
6. Follow instructions to install the update
Check the version on your phone:
3. Flick up on the screen to scroll down; tap About Phone
4. Flick up on the screen to scroll down; the software version will be listed under the Baseband version heading
and will be in the format of S:M910.XX X.XXXX
Note: Comments are restricted on this blog. Please post any comments under the thread for the specific
Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.