- Security fix
- Error when attempting to Update PRL or Update Data Profile
- Unable to locate using GPS satellites
Discuss it here
- Android 2.2 Froyo- Sprint Navigation - Dropped calls after unacknowledged call waiting- Force Close message when opening up contacts
Discuss it here
Google Sky Map (available from Android Market) motion detection functionality
- Software updates may take approximately 10 minutes to download and 10 minutes to install; updates complete faster when connected to Wi-Fi
- During the install portion of the update, you will not be able to use the device. You will be reminded prior to the install with a message stating
“Your device will be out of service while installing the download”.
- Battery should be charged to approximately 50% before starting the update and should not be removed until the device has automatically restarted.
- Released in stages with 100% of devices having received the update within 10 days.
- Updates are available OTA (over the air) only and are 'pushed' to devices in stages. Device selection is random.
- Updates may result in data loss. Please visit the FAQs located at www.samsung.com/us/m910/softwareupdate prior to initiating the update.
Update your software
1. From the Home screen, press Menu
2. Tap Settings
3. Flick down on the screen to scroll down; tap About Phone
4. Tap System updates > Update Firmware or Update Android
5. The device will check for updates
6. Follow instructions to install the update
Check the version on your phone:
3. Flick up on the screen to scroll down; tap About Phone
4. Flick up on the screen to scroll down; the software version will be listed under the Baseband version heading
and will be in the format of S:M910.XX X.XXXX
Note: Comments are restricted on this blog. Please post any comments under the thread for the specific