cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluetooth not connecting

Highlighted
Journeyman

bluetooth not connecting

i have tried two different bluetooths and its paired but not connected. WHen it does finally connect, then you hear mostly static.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: bluetooth not connecting

I've found that you cannot have the Wi-Fi on and try to connect to bluetooth. I am also having the static issue with bluetooth and am not sure how to fix it!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same issues with my Samsung Intercept and the bluetooth.   I'm close to throwing the darn phone out the window!   I'm actually on my second one already.  My 30 day trial period is way beyond over and now I'm stuck with a phone that I can't even use my BT on.

When I talk with people, they say they generally hear what sounds like a gargling sound and I come over as very broken up.   I've tried 2 different BT devices and have the same issue.   I went to a Sprint store by my house and there just happened to be a Samsung representative there.  They were all clueless as to what the problem was.

If anyone should happen to come up with a solution, please email me directly at jsymbouras@gmail.com   You will be my new best friend!

Highlighted
Journeyman

same here whatdid you do about the problem? did you get it resolved?

email me at cooneygirl_2000@yahoo.com

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am on my third bluetooth.  Could pair one and not makes calls because of static and echo.  This one I got today wont even pair...they all are on the recommended list of headsets for the Intercept.  This phone is the THE BIGGEST p.o.s I have ever owned.  Nothing but issues.  Very disappointed.

Sad part is Sprint doesn't care and neither does Samsung.  I am ready to just switch back to my Blackberry and forget about the 200 bucks I spent on this phone. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,
It's nice to  see I wasn't the only one experiencing the problem.  I wound up taking my device  to a Sprint store and complained about the problem.   The first time I went,  they had no explanation at all.  There was even a rep there from Samsung who  couldn't explain it.   A month or so later, I became so frustrated that I went  back and further complained.  At that point, they said they would test the phone  and to come back within an hour or so to see what they found.   It turns out the  device was defective.   They ordered me a brand new one which now the bluetooth  is working fine but overall, the phone is a real p.o.s.   I've had more than my fair share of problems with this phone.  Everything from my alarm clock not stopping when I hit dismiss, memory card issues, had an 8 GB memory card become completely corrupted, phone keeps freezing and so forth.  I think Sprint should do a recall on this phone and give every Intercept owner a brand new model...   one that works like it shouild would be nice.    Maybe we should start a Facebook page to take up a petition for the recall of the phone.    I have some additional information regarding the whole issue which I can't post here.  If you're interested, email me directly at letsgettogether@earthlink.net.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

WOW! I just thought it an operator issue on my part with the BT connection with my Acura I strongly agree that Sprint step up and do something about this Intercept Connection issues.

BTW, since it’s illegal to drive with a phone to your ear in DC/MD and since the Sprint Intercept will not work with my BT, who should be responsible for any and Traffic tickets received because of the P.O.S. Intercept to Sprint and or SAMSUNG?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat