cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10/22 - Samsung Moment Maintenance Release - DJ07

Journeyman

Re: 10/22 - Samsung Moment Maintenance Release - DJ07

How can I unsubscribe from this thread again?  I haven't had this phone now since last August/September... (this is ~ 2-3 models of phones ago from my point of view)

Journeyman

lol i as well have the moment just turned it in for a repair that is taking all weekend... sucks but as im sitting hea reading all you guys comments i realized that the name says it all... moment.... it only works for a moment

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why are people still complaining about this phone?

This phone is not even being made anymore. Sprint actually has a free trade in program that started july 30 2010 for this phone to either get a hero or intercept. Some people have even been able to get a transform, lg optimus or credit towards an evo/epic and pay almost nothing.

So u people do have options u just want a reason to complain.

One tip regular customer service is not authorized to do the free trade in so u need to get a hold of executive services or advanced tech support. Also u do not need to have insurance to do the free trade in just have atleast a few trips to sprint store and or replacments on your account. O almost forgot the biggest thing, the trade in will not extend your contract either.

So i guess u guys should stop complaining to, or on the sprint forum cuz they have been doing the right thing. Y not hit up sammy and raise h e l l to them they are obviously the ones who did not want to do a recall.

Journeyman

BARKER005,

I have tried dealing with Adv Tech Support to get a EPIC as you mentioned above to no avail. I have replaced the Moment 3 times. Was sent to the local Sprint Tech only to me told the phone failed all tests and offered the Transform which I do not want. How do you get ahold of some who will help with the Trade In offer for an Epic?

Journeyman

Umm yeah there is no way for u to get an epic for free and u should have taken the transform. If u get a hold of sprint executive services they may give you some credit to your account which in turn u can use at a sprint store or online towards a epic or any phone u want.

Journeyman

You got offered the transform?  Wow, all I was offered was that piece of crap Intercept....

Journeyman

It's very frustrating when some people are being offered replacement phones, but I was told there was no way that could happen by technical service. 

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.