cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10/22 - Samsung Moment Maintenance Release - DJ07

Journeyman

Re: 10/22 - Samsung Moment Maintenance Release - DJ07

How can I unsubscribe from this thread again?  I haven't had this phone now since last August/September... (this is ~ 2-3 models of phones ago from my point of view)

Journeyman

lol i as well have the moment just turned it in for a repair that is taking all weekend... sucks but as im sitting hea reading all you guys comments i realized that the name says it all... moment.... it only works for a moment

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why are people still complaining about this phone?

This phone is not even being made anymore. Sprint actually has a free trade in program that started july 30 2010 for this phone to either get a hero or intercept. Some people have even been able to get a transform, lg optimus or credit towards an evo/epic and pay almost nothing.

So u people do have options u just want a reason to complain.

One tip regular customer service is not authorized to do the free trade in so u need to get a hold of executive services or advanced tech support. Also u do not need to have insurance to do the free trade in just have atleast a few trips to sprint store and or replacments on your account. O almost forgot the biggest thing, the trade in will not extend your contract either.

So i guess u guys should stop complaining to, or on the sprint forum cuz they have been doing the right thing. Y not hit up sammy and raise h e l l to them they are obviously the ones who did not want to do a recall.

Journeyman

BARKER005,

I have tried dealing with Adv Tech Support to get a EPIC as you mentioned above to no avail. I have replaced the Moment 3 times. Was sent to the local Sprint Tech only to me told the phone failed all tests and offered the Transform which I do not want. How do you get ahold of some who will help with the Trade In offer for an Epic?

Journeyman

Umm yeah there is no way for u to get an epic for free and u should have taken the transform. If u get a hold of sprint executive services they may give you some credit to your account which in turn u can use at a sprint store or online towards a epic or any phone u want.

Journeyman

You got offered the transform?  Wow, all I was offered was that piece of crap Intercept....

Journeyman

It's very frustrating when some people are being offered replacement phones, but I was told there was no way that could happen by technical service.