cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Market inop after upgrading to 2.1

Journeyman

Android Market inop after upgrading to 2.1

Anyone having an issue with Android Market after upgrading thier Moment to 2.1?   It was working perfectly before the update for me.

The issue is that no applications will download.  I select them, it says beginning download, then download failed.  Every app paid or not.

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Android Market inop after upgrading to 2.1

I'm in the same spot.  Although I was able to download a few apps.  Then it stopped.  Any time

I try and download something, I get the download unsuccessful error.  Played with as many

of the settings I could think of, and toggled Google Talk but still nothing.

Master

Google has been having this intermittent issue for at least 6 months on other devices. It isn't anything specific to the Sprint Hero or Moment. I got mine working simply by logging into Google Talk, after I did that everything works perfectly. Others have had varying luck with it on the Google forums.

Journeyman

I had the same problem and the search feature was not working for me. All i did to fixs it is go into settings=about phone=System updates+ then update everything, i think its prl that does it= then power cycle the phone and it should fixs it. I had this problem the day 2.1 was released and i put it on my phone. I did these steps the same day and have not had a problem since.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat