cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Market problems

Highlighted
Journeyman

Android Market problems

Is anyone else having problems downloading/updating programs with the Android Market?  I have had my Moment for a month and a half, and have had no problems downloading anything from the Market.  But in the past week or so, every time I go to download or update any programs, it just stays at the "starting download" stage.  I have decent cell signal (at least 3 bars), and I have 3G signal (EV with the up/down arrows), and everything else works.  I can search for stuff on the Market, go on the internet, etc.

*I forgot to add, I haven't updated my phone to CJ14 yet, if that makes/will make a difference.

Message was edited by: MoparMan06

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Patron

I got that a few times but chalked it up to a bad cell signal.  I do have the CL14 update.  Do you have enough memory?  Too many task running?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have noticed this problem ever since I got the phone.  For me, it usually happens in the late evening.  I will try to download an app or update one and it just stays on the download screen, forever downloading and never installing.  I'm pretty sure it was the 3G or maybe the Market having trouble connecting to the internet because my notification screen would always read EV-D which means that the 3G/internet was on standby...  Restarting the phone always seemed to jump-start the 3G for me.  Come to think of it, I have not experienced it yet since getting the CL14 update.  Maybe this issue has been fixed already?...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat